Posted by Rainy on 3 July 2018 05:27:02 PMHey guys, just want to say that we're still working on making the site speedy again. There is no ETA of when it should be up, but we're aiming for at least tomorrow.
- For the mean time, you can go on the site, but do expect huge slowness and errors when uploading attacks and characters. There isn't anything we can do right now, because the site is still not stable right now. Also, please be aware that the issue does not lie in the server - we updated it waaay before the fight to prepare. This is an unexpected problem.
- We will update you when it's finished. We've got a great team of volunteers helping us at the moment. There is no ETA on when it will be fixed, however.
- If you haven't registered, once the site is stable you will be able to. Don't worry about missing out!
- Also, the fight will be extended again to make up for the lost time. We'll definitely be extending it 3 days at least.
- Team switches are NOT in priority of moderators right now. You may have to wait a little bit to be switched.
- Feel free to join our Discord for more instant updates, and also to talk with other users. Lots of users have been sharing their characters on there.
Sorry this had to happen, and I know it's off putting to new users, but I assure you if you stick with us for a little longer we'll figure things out. Our devs are working day and night to get it fixed.